Friday, December 29, 2017

Weekly Log 12.22.17~12.28.17



  Well, this week was off to a rough start. Friday, I woke up kind of early which was nice. Then I ate breakfast, made my bed, got dressed, changed the countdown on my door and then did the dishes. After the dishes (which made my foot hurt SUPER bad), I took a nap and then headed off to get drinks before going to work. Work actually went fairly well other than me wanting to chop my foot off with a knife.  After that, I came home, uploaded my vlog and went to bed.

   Saturday, I spent most of the day resting my foot, but as I put my boot on I strained my foot, hurting it worse so I hurt myself. Work was AWFUL! My foot hurt so bad that I was seeing stars and I left early to go to the ER to get it re-looked at. (It was fine, but it still hurts) Then I came home, uploaded my vlog and went to bed.

  Sunday was a frigging crazy day. I woke up and took a shower like I usually do, but this is where the similarities end. First, I walked out the door to drive myself to church. Then, I got to church and realized I forgot my breakfast so I ate some popcorn that I bought yesterday that was in my car. Then, I did my usual church thing. Then, I left church a little early to go to work. I worked for about 5.5 hours and then came home and crashed.

  Monday, was Christmas, and first, I woke up, got dressed, ate breakfast, and then we opened presents at home. Then, we got everything packed up and went to Nana's house where we spent the day opening presents, eating some amazing food that my Nana made, and talking a lot. Basically having a very nostalgic Christmas. It was good. Then, we came home, watched a Christmas movie that was totally predictable and totally mushy. Then, I uploaded the vlog and crashed.

  Tuesday, I stayed home all day until work since the weather was crappy. Then I went to work, worked for a while, and then came home and crashed.

  Wednesday, I woke up a little late, came downstairs, and relaxed until I had to leave for work at about 2:15pm. I got to work, picked up my paycheck, then headed off to the bank. While I was at work picking up my check my aunt asked me if I could pick up coffee for her at Tim Hortons. So, I went to the bank, deposited my check, went to Tim Hortons, then came back to work. By the time I got back the phone was ringing off the hook and the frigging shoved me in the pizza room. Then after my other coworkers arrived I was smashed on to the fryer station with no clue what was going on and a little bit of animosity towards my aunt. (Actually, she was driving me to drink... almost literally.) Then I suffered on the fryer station all damn night and my aunt drove me crazy until around 7pm when she finally left and I could feel like an adult again. Basically, I was NOT able to leave until just after 11pm (3p-11p shift), then I came home and crashed HARD, but not actually falling asleep until after 1a.

  Thursday, was definitely a better day. I woke up at 9a to text my mom and tell her that I wasn't going to morning Bible Study, then went back to sleep until 11a. Then I woke up, went to the bathroom, took the dogs out, and ate breakfast. Then, I went upstairs, folded the clothes in my basket, gathered up the clothes on my floor, and took them downstairs. Then I did my laundry and rested all day. Then I went to Bible Study with mom and dad. Then we went to CVS to get dad some Nyquil because he's feeling a little under the weather. Then we came home, I uploaded the vlog from Wednesday and went to bed.

  Thank you for reading this, I hope you enjoy reading about my weeks and my struggles. I am hoping that by typing these things out that someone will get something out of it.

   Keep on Being Awesome,
     Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment