Monday, December 11, 2017

Health Update

I was thinking about what to post today, and I figured I would give you guys a physical health update.

 So, my asthma is doing well, and haven't had too many problems with that yet this winter which is nice. My PCOS has been doing very well since I got my IUD put in October before this past October. Then there are my muscles. Most of you probably don't know that I have been having problems with my neck and shoulder, but it has been going on for months. This past month or so it has moved into my opposite shoulder as well as my left side of my collarbone, and up the front of my neck. It is tough because I don't know if the front of my neck and collarbone are actually muscle or if it's something else because nothing and I do mean nothing takes away the pain when it's there. So basically, I've had to suffer with it and deal with it.

   That's how my physical health has been lately. Thanks for reading.


  Keep on Being Awesome,
         Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment