Friday, December 15, 2017

Weekly Rundown 12.9.17~12.14.17

 Okay, hopefully, this week won't be as bad as last week.


   Saturday, I woke up and had to do about 5 days worth of dishes which were definitely NOT organized, and that totally pissed me off. Then when I tried to catch a break, my AUNT frigging texts me as I am pulling out of the driveway asking if I am on my way yet. I was already pissed off at mom for not helping me with the dishes, now I am dealing with my pissed off aunt as well. Needless to say, it was not a relaxing drive to work that day. Then I got to work and they were busy AF. So I had to jump in and help right away which sent my anxiety through the roof. So that threw off my whole day, and then on top of that two of my coworkers came in at 5 and one coworker never showed up. So, it was a stressful hour or so of my aunt bitching at me for not being there early and bitching about the other coworker not showing up. But after the dinner rush was over (about 8 or so) it was a much easier night, and I was thankfully able to leave just after 11pm. Then I came home, uploaded my vlog and crashed hard.

 Sunday, I was woken up a little earlier than normal. Then I took a shower and quickly ate breakfast so I could get ready to go because we had to pick up my sister since her car was still in the shop. Then at church, my sister and I played "In the Bleak Midwinter" for special music during the main service. After church we went to the store in South Dayton, then dropped my sister off at home, then we went home and had Turkey Gravy and biscuits for lunch. Then I went straight to work since they asked me to come in early, which was a BIG mistake on my part. Work was busy as HELL, and I spent the whole time running around like a chicken with my head cut off until after 8 PM. So, needless to say, I was tired when I left at almost 10 PM. So, I went home and crashed.

  Monday, I stayed home and looked for my otter box phone case all day while doing laundry, relaxing and doing the dishes. It was a nice and quiet day.

 Tuesday, I woke up before 10 AM and then ate breakfast, got ready and headed out towards Derby for counseling. First, we stopped in Gowanda to drop off my car. Second, we went to the bank in Gowanda. Third, we stopped at the gas station so mom could put gas in her car. Fourth, we stopped at Dollar General in Farnam to kill some time. Fifth, we stopped at Family Dollar in Derby, because mom forgot some things that she needed when we stopped at Dollar General. Finally, we stopped at Tim Hortons, also in Derby, to get some lunch. Then I went to counseling. Then mom took me back to work and I got started a little early because why not. Then, when I left work it took forever to get home. Then I uploaded my vlog and crashed.

 Wednesday, was a little bit of a shit show. It started when I woke up with a sore abdomen and some diarrhea (which continued throughout the whole damn day). Then it got worse and I got nauseous. Lastly, I went to work and two of my other coworkers were sick. But they couldn't stay all night because they were puking. So, both of them were sent home early and I had to stay until almost close. So, I had an eight-hour shift with diarrhea and a little bit of nausea, and I had to pee a lot. The worst fact about my day: It was snowing all damn day. So, I basically came home and crashed.

 Thursday, I spent the day running around like crazy, First, I let myself sleep in and didn't go to morning Bible Study. Then, while I was filling my pills my boss/cousin text me and asked me to work for her that night so that she could go to her son's chorus concert that he just told her about the day before. *sad face* SO, instead of going to practice for my mom's play, I had to go to work. But before that, I had an appointment for the car to get an oil change and a sensor looked at. Then I went shopping for my dad's Christmas present which means I am officially DONE Christmas shopping. Then I went to work for five hours and came home to crash.

  Thank you for reading this. I hope you have had a good 6 days and they didn't go as strangely crazy as mine did.

  Keep on Being Awesome,
          Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment