Friday, December 22, 2017

Weekly Log 12.16.17~12.21.17


 Okay, this week got off to a GREAT start.

  Saturday, I woke up a little early took the dogs out got breakfast and took a nap until 12:30p when I got woken up by mom and she had me go out and warm up the car so we could leave for the concert in Buffalo. Dad came home shortly before 1p and then we headed out to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert which we made it just in time for because the traffic and parking situation were absolutely INSANE. Then after the concert (which was amazing as always), we headed over to our traditional daddy-daughter date dinner place: Red Robin. Then, after dinner, we walked the mall and bought a few Christmas gifts. Then at 9p we left the mall (since it was closing) and headed over to the theater where we had tickets to see the new Star Wars movie, and we waited until 10:15p to go into the movie (which was starting at 10:30). (The Movie was EPIC by the way) We left the movie about 1a and didn't get home until 2a, and I promptly crashed.

 Sunday, I did NOT want to wake up. (Since I only got five hours of sleep, this was no surprise) I rolled out of bed at 8:15a took a shower, at breakfast and then scooted off to church. Sunday school was a tiny bit crazier than usual because for some odd reason the kids were wired for sound, and of course, I was still really tired from lack of sleep the night before. After church, we went out to the mall in Lakewood to my FAVORITE Chinese place called Sakura. Then I napped on the hour ride back home before I changed and scooted off to work. Work went surprisingly well considering I came into a station that had barely anything in it, and no wings tubbed either. Basically, if I hadn't had two days off before that I would have been really pissed off at the way the station was left for me. Thankfully, I had a great day the day before and was in good spirits. I did complain about it though to the people who were there the day before and could have prevented that from happening. But, unfortunately, the crew during the day were evil and thus, my night was not as good as it could have been. But it wasn't horrible. I then came home edited and uploaded the vlog from Saturday, and went to bed.

  Monday, I woke up a little late and was having a fairly good day until I almost stepped on one of the dogs and slid down 5 stairs, ended up with my foot pinned back underneath me. Once I stopped falling, I could barely walk and after much effort was able to make it to the couch. After waiting for mom for about 30 minutes, I forced myself to try and walk again (thankfully, I was able to) and I went to the bathroom, started my laundry and then took my ass back to the couch to rest and wait for mom. Another 30 minutes later mom came home and took me to urgent care in Gowanda. After a couple of hours and three x-ray pictures, they concluded that my foot was (thankfully) not broken and only bruised. Then we came home, made dinner, rested and generally went to bed.

 Tuesday, I woke up feeling like someone had run over my foot with their car, but otherwise was in good spirits. I got dressed, made my bed, went downstairs, ate breakfast and then headed out to my psychiatric appointment with mom. After my appointment, we went to Walmart and then mom took me home while she went to her appointment for the car to get snow tires. After I took the dogs out and ate lunch, I took a nap. Then I went to work which SUCKED HARD because my foot is still messed up from falling on Monday. Then I came home, ended my vlog and crashed.

 Wednesday, I woke up late. My foot was still sore, but it appears that the bruise is not getting any worse so that's good. Anyways, I ate breakfast, took a shower, iced my foot and then left the house, headed for work.I first stopped at the store in South Dayton where I picked up my drinks for work. Then I continued on to the gas station so that I could finish filling up my car with gas. Then I went to work for about 7 hours (3pm - 10pm). Then I promptly came home and crashed after icing my foot, taking my meds, and uploading my vlog.

 Thursday, I took it easy all day. I basically stayed on the couch and read most of the day. I also took a nap and decorated my little Christmas tree in my room. Then I went to Bible Study with mom and dad, read while they practiced and then came home, uploaded my vlog and went to sleep.

  Thank you for reading this. I know this week was kind of boring, but don't worry. Next week is Christmas and then we start the new year the week after. So it will be good times from here on out.

   Keep on being Awesome,
      Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment