Friday, December 8, 2017

Weekly Rundown 12.1.17~12.8.17

 This week has not started out on a good note.

 Saturday, I had a good day of relaxation, until I went to work... that is when shit hit the fan. First, I had to work with my Aunt, who bitches constantly, and had to come in EARLIER than everyone else, just to deal with her. Then if that wasn't enough to drive me up the wall, my one coworker was a total bitch and left BEFORE me when I had been there an hour earlier than everyone else. If that wasn't bad enough, I was sore all over my shoulders AND I was there for 8 hours straight with no real break. Needless to say, I was a little more than upset and cried all the way home. (No joke) Once I got there, I basically took my medication and crashed... hard.

  Sunday, I woke up so tired and feeling rather weak from working so long the night before. But I pressed on and stayed awake (surprisingly) all through church. Then I got home had some leftover pizza for lunch, then crashed for about two hours before heading off to get drinks for work. On the way to work from the reservation where I got my drinks, I got pulled over for following the car in front of me too closely. *eye roll* Anyways, he let me off with a warning, and I only ended up being a little later than usual and not totally late for work. Work then went surprisingly well. It was slow and I was able to get everything done,  plus the pop cooler, by 9:15. Then they (my other two coworkers) let me go just before 9:30 and I came home, took my meds, uploaded my vlog, then crashed for the night.

  Monday, I got a lot done at home. First, I woke up before noon (not long before noon, but long enough). I ate breakfast, sat down for maybe 5 minutes, then I went upstairs, got dressed, collected the laundry, and brought it downstairs. Then I started the laundry, did the dishes, and filled my pills. After the dishes were done, I called the Pharmacy, Jamestown Psychiatric, and Community Concern. Then I sat and played Mario Run for the rest of the afternoon. Then I ran with mom to pick up my meds, then ran to get water and drop off the jugs for milk, Then we came home. Shortly after that, dad came home we had dinner and I crashed for the night.

 Tuesday, was actually a pretty boring day, minus the fact that my paycheck didn't come in so I had to wait until Wednesday to get it. I basically spent the day resting with my puppies, then I went to work at 3 and spent the night at work filling my station and then I had to slice some produce. Other than that it was a pretty dull day.

 Wednesday, I thought I was going to have a pretty chill day, but it turned out life had other plans. I decided to try to sleep in a little, but then my mom woke me up just after 11 AM and asked if I wanted to go shopping. I said yes, and we got ready. Then just after 12 PM we left to go to Walmart, then came back, put the Turkey in the oven, relaxed for a half hour, and then I went to work. Work was a little cray cray. First, my aunt didn't want to leave when she was supposed to. Second, I felt like my abdomen was about to burst from the pain. Third, my one coworker was being a real bitch and was pissing off almost everyone else. *sigh* I'm pretty sure something was wrong with her, but I didn't want to get into it because she is a real drama queen. So, it was slow and I left earlier than normal to put gas in my car, then I came home and crashed.

  Thursday, started out a little crazy. First, I didn't want to wake up, so I got up late. Then, I was late getting out the door to head to Bible study so I ended up walking in right as they were about to start. The service went by without interruption, then my sister took a long time getting to me because her car was having trouble and she had to call AAA. Then, after we practiced, AAA still hadn't shown up, and I had to sit and wait for them while her husband (who originally came to help her) went back to work. Then my sister called AAA... they canceled her order because her husband didn't answer ONCE. Needless to say, she was NOT happy with AAA, and she had someone else sent out to her. AAA text me shortly after she got off the phone with them. Then, the driver called me within ten minutes and was there within fifteen. Shortly, thereafter I went to see my sister and waited until she was done with work before I finally got to go home, but it would never be that easy. We left Kennedy, NY and it was dark but not even snowing. We got to Conewango Valley, NY and it was snowing and there was snow on the road. By the time we arrived in South Dayton, NY it was snowing like crazy and there was about an inch of snow on the road! Needless to say (if you know me at all) my anxiety was through the roof all the way home, and it took me at least twice the time it usually does to get home. When I got home, I took an anti-anxiety pill and crashed.

  Friday, I had a crazy day. First of all, it was snowing all day, so the trip to work was CRAZY AF and then I had a rougher than usual night at work before coming home and crashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment