Monday, January 1, 2018

My Thoughts on the New Year

 So, the day you are reading this it's the First day of 2018. Congratulations! You made it through another trip around the sun. Which should be a happy occasion, but for me as an Empath, life is a little chaotic emotionally still. The new year brings its new hopes, new dreams, and of course the ever annoying new disappointments and let-downs. Which is very emotionally exhausting to think about for someone like me who tends to overthink EVERY LITTLE DETAIL. So, just because it is a very exhausting time doesn't mean I have to sit around moping and wallowing in self-pity. So, I am attempting to get more organized and try to self-care more in 2018. I have a bullet journal and I am definitely going to start adding more things like "exercise" and "drink more water". These are just some of the little things I am going to start doing to make my life a little better.
   I hope you make some healthier choices in the new year.


  Keep On Being Awesome,
    Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment